Thursday, July 10, 2008

The Duece is Loose

So we made it out of the chute with the 2nd episode of their series. I’m not sure how it came off looking, but I know I felt a lot more comfortable with all that was going on. This hosting business is a trip. You have to be on point, but yet relax and keep the show moving in a logical direction. I’ve definitely had tougher jobs, but never in front a camera with a powdered nose.

We had Alan and Christy Babin on the show and they made my job super easy. They’re both such easy going positive thinkers and I’m sure we’ll talk to them again as Alan continues to beat the odds. Our experts from this episode both brought a lot to the program as well. I’d like to try to make it out to a Winter Sports Clinics to meet up with some Vets who brave the slopes. I’m sold.

No comments: