Friday, May 30, 2008


Hi Everyone. My name is Amanda Spain and I am a producer on In Their Boots. I am currently out in the field filming the amazing people you will get to meet in our show. In the coming weeks I will tell you about life on the road, what I am learning and some of the crazy experiences I have had. I can tell you this; the people I have already met have changed my life. Each service member I meet or family member I talk to gives me a new way of looking at things. Hopefully  as you watch and learn more about these people and hear their stories you too will be inspired.

2 comments:

JMB said...

You are the woman.
I'll trade you jobs any day of the week. On the front lines making it happen. Your my hero.

Unknown said...

Amanda- It's Evin. Contact me at evin_robbins@yahoo.com Can't get a hold of you for anything.